Bench Program: Free 6 Week
The Free Version of Our Bench Press Program
IT'S PEAKING TIME
Look, you came to this page because you are a serious lifter and want to get more results. Maybe you are frustrated with your rate of progress. Maybe you are just looking for a competitive advantange. Or maybe you accidentally got redirected from Pornhub somehow (whoops).
Whatever the reason, you've come to the right place. What we have below is the most simplistic, applicable and effective bench press we've seen (and trust me we've tried a lot). There is no hidden secret, shortcut or voodoo here. Just what has worked for us; three guys with average genetics trying to maximize our potential.
The program is 6 weeks long and is a peaking program. Designed to get you to hit a new PR by the end of the 6 weeks. It is highly likely you will.
So what the hell are you waiting for? You want more gains? Click below to enroll!
- Six Week Bench Program in Multiple Formats
- Editable Excel File so you can log your lifts and progress
- PDF version of excel file
- Written web version available here through you account
Want to upgrade to the 12-Week Program?
- The full 12-week bench program in the same multiple formats
- Editable excel file so you can log your lifts and progress
- PDF version of excel file
- Written web version available here through your account
- A video exercise library demonstrating proper form for the bench and all accessory movements included in the course
- An onboarding welcome video to help get you started in the right direction
Kizen training is the result of three coaches coming together to combine their collective experience into a new training approach. Between Bart Kwan, Michael Farr & Omar Isuf they have over 3 decades of practical coaching & lifting experience. Their position is unique in the industry as none of them were gifted with any special physical talents. They are just three regular guys that love to lift & love to teach about lifting. Through extensive research, experience, trial/error & learning from the best in the field, they've figured out what they feel is the most effective approach to training.
The aim of Kizen training is to provide a highly effective no frills approach to lifting. Get the results we wished we could have achieved when we first started lifting. No gimmicks, false promises or untested principles. Just battle tested lifting advice from three industry veterans. Our concept of lifting revolves around the notion of continuous improvement. We are constantly striving to get better & more importantly, help YOU get better.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, get stronger, build muscle, be more athletic or a combination of any of those, we are confident we can help you reach your goal.